Prices are tax included
Beelitz’s history begins in 1898 when Berlin’s health insurance authority builds a tuberculosis sanatorium and nursing home with separate facilities for men and women. During the first and second world wars, the clinic turned into a military hospital for the German army. Over a period of 25 years, more than 100.000 patients were treated here, but the most famous one was Adolf Hitler who was treated in Beelitz for an injured leg in 1916. In 1994, the last patient left the clinic and the 60 buildings have been abandoned and left to decay.